Wednesday 16 March 2011

More shizzle from the Eastbourne ghetto

So I'm still living with the Richardsons and working at the Cobar, but what's this? Change abrewing!? Indeed. I've just had an interview at this shoe shop called Overland on Cuba Street in Wellington, and I really hope I get it, cos I could still work at the Cobar part time which Hannah's fine about, and still live with Richardsons until I find somewhere cheap in the city.

So wish me luck, cos I'd really like this job.

In other news, I've got an audition on the 26th for this youth festival theatre thing so I really hope I get that cos wouldn't it be nice to meet young thespian types over here, make friends and not be such a bore? Yes, yes it would.

Solberge saga continued... So dad has got a reply from the old owners solicitors. They are sending me a form to my old house, which my mother dearest shall have to fill out and send back, and then, and only then, will I perhaps get my money. Such a frickin faff on but I suppose, for £400 and the principle, it's worth it.

Got work tonight, and hopefully this weekend, I should have heard back from Overland.

No comments:

Post a Comment