Wednesday 23 February 2011


So I'm in Taupo. The picture above is what happend today. I made friends with some Germans yesterday and at 6 o'clock this morning, we got on the bus to do the Tongariro Alpine Crossing. It took an hour and a half to drive there. The walk itself was around 20km and took nearly 8 hours to walk. It was very tough but my god it was worth it. I shall upload photos when I can be bothered to work out how.

Ramin, Marie and Laura were my German brave companions on the voyage of Volcanic enterprise. Ramin got lost on a volcano being abducted by a cloud. We just left and carried on walking. Merciless!!!! It was windy, as we walked through the never ending fields of igneous rocks were ceaseless reminder of our plight. I sunburnt the sides of my face.

My next adventure shall be Wellington. Thank you one and all for your messages but I am alright. The worst is over in Christchurch so no more worrying!

Now I'm sat next to American. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment